Sat, Sep 02|
NEW TIME! Old Town Gardening
Come join us for a day of native gardening along 2nd St in our Historic Old Town Eureka! Join us Saturday, Sept 2 from 9:00am-10:30am at the Eureka Visitor Center for our first event of Volunteer Month. All volunteers who attend get a free bagel breakfast by Los Bagels!
Time & Location
Sep 02, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Eureka, 108 F St, Eureka, CA 95501, USA
About the Event
Do you enjoy seeing your community flourish? Come join us for a morning of native gardening along 2nd St in our Historic Old Town Eureka! This lovely part of Eureka is lined with planters and you can help us keep them beautiful. We will provide all supplies to get the job done. This event is kid-friendly but kids need to be accompanied and managed by their guardian/s.
All volunteers who attend get a free bagel breakfast by Los Bagels and will be entered into an opportunity to win a Los Bagels gift card!
As part of our volunteer recognition and appreciation month, by attending you will be entered into the opportunity drawing for your chance to win a Pacific Outfitters, Dutch Bros, or Jitter Bean Gift Card at the end of the month! Additionally, volunteers who attend all 5 events in Volunteer Month will be entered into the Grand Prize drawing for a chance to win a $250 Pierson’s Building Center gift card!
Check out the rest of the events happening during our September Volunteer Month!
· Saturday, September 2nd – Old Town Gardening from 9am-10:30am (meet at Visitor Center 108 F St)
· Saturday, Sept 9th- Del Norte Dog Park 9:30am-11:00am (meet at 1200 W Del Norte St)
· Saturday, Sept 16th- Old Town Gazebo from 10am-12pm (meet at 2nd and F St)
· Saturday, Sept 23rd – Sequoia Park Ivy League from 9am-1pm (meet at Glatt and T St)
· Saturday, Sept 30th- Hammond Park Volunteer Block Party from 11am-3pm (meet 1403 E St)
We hope to see you there! Thank you volunteers for making Eureka such a vibrant community!
Are you interested in starting your own volunteer group or donating for our volunteer events? Contact Jim Thomas at 707-441-4080 or email@example.com